A chronicle of the misadventures of a would be writer

Friday, March 5, 2010

Confessions of someone in love

DISCLAIMER: This is purely fictional and neither refers to nor is inspired by any real person. So feel free to copy, paste it and give it to your love.

I am positively-without any doubt-hopelessly in love with you. It is not an infatuation... not just another crush no matter how hard others try to convince me, and i'd like to believe it. I've tried so hard not to feel this way... not to fall in love with you... 'coz I know eventually it's going to hurt and hurt real bad, not that it isn't excruciatingly painful already.
I hate how your slightest smile can make my day and your slightest neglect shatter my bliss into a thousand pieces. I hate the fact that not only can you affect me emotionally but also the repercussions of loving you are physical... I'd always thought swooning and fainting in love were confined to heroines in cheesy romances. I hate the fact that you are always around and it becomes impossible to get you out of my mind... not that I achieved that pleasant forgetfulness even when I am way from you. I hate the fact that you are so nice... and hate it even more that your are so nice to me...I hate it that you are always there when I need help... which is ever so often. But what I really hate the most is that I love you so much and I know that you don't love me back.
I love you so much i am jealous of every person you interact with. I love you so much that when I look at you the whole world melts. I love you so much that at the very thought of you all the nine muses engulf me in their whispers. I love you so much and it gives me reasons to dream... sweet though impossible dreams and not nightmares I've been so used to. I love you so much that when you are close to me I can feel a physical friction. I love you so much that your slightest touch fills me with warmth and at the same time scalds me. I love you so much that when you sit next to me I have to try really hard to stop myself from running my fingers through your hair. I love you so much that every time I feel low... and its quite often these days... its in your arms that I believe refuge is possible... But that refuge is denied to me. I love you so much that every time I see you smile I just want to kiss you lips and tell them how much I love you. I love you so much that I can't handle it anymore. I love you so much that it scares me and I love you so much that i have to struggle every moment to hide it, forget it, get over it because it's so intoxicating it must be illegal. I love you so much...

1 comment:

  1. Dayum thee Biswas!
    Stop being oh-so-berry infuriatingly correct...
    every BeeeeeeP tym!!!

    ReplyDelete